Have you seen the recent announcement from Turf Republic on the 2014 Innovation Award? The announcement came out last week, more can be seen at: http://turfrepublic.com/tag/excellence-in-innovation-award-2014/
@turfinnovation on Twitter
Turf Republic on Facebook
What is it the Turf Republic Excellence in Innovation Award?
The Turf Republic Excellence in Innovation Award recognizes individuals or organizations that contribute in ways that moves the turf industry forward. This award will showcase and celebrate the ingenuity and innovation of turf managers in the Sports Turf and Golf.
How It Works
1. Submit a nomination of yourself, someone you know or an organization using the nomination form
2. Finalists will be selected from the panel of judges
3. Award winner will be selected by public vote.
4. Award will be presented at San Antonio, GIS 2015 at the Jacobsen booth.
Who Can Be Nominated
We are looking for individuals organizations that have addressed challenges and issues affecting their business using the following criteria:
– Out of box thinking
– Can be applied throughout the industry
– Created positive impact on staff, operation or industry as a whole
– Resulted in financial savings for the business
So if you have an idea or invention that you think is worthy of an award, or even if it might just be able to help your neighbor improve their grass… share and submit! Winner will be announced at the 2015 Golf Industry Show in San Antonio, TX
– See more at: http://turfrepublic.com/turf-republic-excellence-in-innovation-award/#sthash.nIFjN80C.dpuf